When it comes to travelling, each one of us desire an experience which will make our trip more memorable! But if things don’t go according to our plan, we know we can come home and complain to the tour operator.
But what about the complaints for which there is simply no answer? Based on some research, here’s a list of funniest Crystal Travel reviews, which will surely make you laugh!
– Because of a limited number of seats, once a costumer told the reservation agent that “he is not asking for an extra seat, his son doesn’t mind standing throughout the flight”.
– Once a costumer visited a ski resort and asked an agent, “Should I just jump on any coach, they all go to the same mountain, don’t they?
– After coming back from honeymoon, a woman once told a travel agency that, “Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned, as her newlywed husband spent all day looking at other women.
– In the Crystal travel complaints section once a costumer wrote that while making the booking, nobody told them about the hot sand as it was impossible to walk on it.
– A costumer got scared and told the manager that he won’t be able to stay any longer because he had a feeling that he has stayed in that particular hotel in his previous life!
– Once a man got upset and wrote on the Crystal Travel feedback that “Greek was not a good idea! As food in the hotel was too Greek because of that he had to eat in the nearby fast food”.
– “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”
– We booked a trip to a water park but nobody told us we had to bring our swimming suits and towels.
– “My beach trip got spoiled as there were too many fat people on the beach.”
– One of the funniest complain that we found on the Crystal feedback was “I’m confused, the sand on the beach was whiter than the brochure I used for booking.”
– “The monkeys at the zoo looked really sad and it made my daughter cry. Can’t they be trained to smile?”
– A costumer once wrote on Crystal Travel feedback that nobody told them that people who are afraid of heights should not try a hot air balloon ride.
– A costumer once called a travel agency and told them that nobody told her that there would be fish in the water. Her children got scared.
– A costumer got upset and wrote on the Crystal Travel complain section that they went to Spain for a vacation but was not satisfied as all the taxi drivers were Spanish.
Read More Funny Complaints : Some Hilarious, Yet Genuine Travel Complaints