When it comes to travelling, who will hate the idea of going on a small vacation, just to chill and relax! But many a times our trip gets spoiled because of the people we are travelling with. So, in order to help our customers, according to Crystal Travel Complaints, here’s a list of people you should avoid travelling with.
- Self-obsessed People
Imagine going on a trip with someone who is always on the phone, taking selfies and complaining about all the things.
- These are the kind of people who are never happy with the hotel services, food, or the weather
- They always tend to find small-small reasons to complain
- They can never go out of their comfort zone
- Usually, you will always find them on shopping trips in the most expensive malls
- The OCD Freak
If you like taking random risks, then don’t even think of going on a trip with someone who is an OCD Freak!
- These are the kind of people who usually plan their whole trip in advance
- They always micro-manage the entire trip
- Usually, you will find these people travelling with a list of places to visit
- They like everything clean and colour co-ordinated
Who will like the idea of going on a trip with someone who is obsessed with his/her love life.
- These are the kind of people, who just cannot stop taking about their “soul mate”
- Instead of having fun, you will always find them on phone, taking pictures of each other
- The Nervous Wreck
Think for a moment of spending your adventure trip with someone whose scared of each and everything.
- These are the kind of people who are always afraid of getting lost
- They travel with their medical kit
- The idea of getting beaten by a mosquito, scares them
- The Web Addict
When it comes to the web addicts, it’s like travelling with someone who’s in relationship with the internet.
- These are the kind of people who are always on the phone, using the internet
- Usually, you will find them taking selfies and uploading them on social media sites
- These are the people who simply can’t live without the internet
So, next time you plan a trip, think before choosing your partner! To make your trip easier, now you can follow Crystal Travel Reviews.